Monolithic Insulation Joints
Monolithic Insulation Joint is a boltless structure that provides electrical resistance between the pipeline sections and adjoining structures, thus improving the effectiveness of the Cathodic Protection System (CP systems).
* Suitable for oil, city gas, natural gas, LNG, LPG, etc.
* Size: 1 to 56
* Matching Pipeline: API 5L Gr. B, X42, X52, X60, X65, X70, etc.
* Pressure Rating: ANSI Class 150, Class 300, Class600, Class 900, Class1500, Class2500
* Ambient Temperature: -20oC ~ +60oC
* Working Temperature: -20oC ~ +120oC
* Standard Testing:
-- Hydrostatic Test: 1.5 times MOP (Max. Operation Pressure).
-- Electrical Resistance: = 20M @ 1000v DC under dry air at 25 oC
-- Dielectrical Voltage: = 3.5kv AC 50Hz (1 minute) (Can be 5kv as per request)
Please specify the following requirement:
** Pipeline Diameter, Grade of Pipe, Wall Thickness of Pipe;
** ANSI Rating
** Medium to be transported in pipeline and temperature of transported medium
** Additional Testing required except standard testing: X-ray, Ultrasonic & Magnetic Testing, etc.