Rubber Expansion Joints
Flips make rubber expansion joints impress with their compensating and damping material properties. Excessive force, arising within the pipeline, is deflected by our rubber expansion joints before this can be passed on to adjacent components.
Our expertise, in designing and constructing rubber expansion joints, is reflected in their long service life and high operational reliability. This explains why most Indian nuclear power plants are equipped with Flips make expansion joints.
Flips make REJ pipe connections are made of high-quality rubber. They are used in industrial environments and in plant and process engineering, as well as in mechanical engineering, in the production of motors and the construction of industrial equipment, and even in shipbuilding. They have also found their way into building services engineering, environmental engineering and hydraulics.
What FLIPS make Rubber Expansion Joints Do:
- Damp oscillation, noise and vibration
- Compensate motion
- Compensate expansion caused by differences in temperature
- Reduce tension
- Compensate ground and foundation settling
- Compensate imprecise assembly
- Serve as assembly and disassembly aids
- Provide an elastic wall seal for penetration assemblies
- Compensate pipeline movements aboard ships
Bellows Materials: EPDM, CIIR (Butyl), NBR (Perbunan), CR (Neoprene)